Saturday, 26 March 2011

Unfortunately the World's top University...

... didn't win the boat race.

Today saw the 157th University Boat Race on the river Thames in London. Oxford v Cambridge.The winners last year were Cambridge, the world's top university,but unfortunately couldn't succeed in the race today.

As you can guess I am a great fan of the Cam rowers and the Uni having two very close relations in their alumni, so today was disappointing but --- next year Cambridge , next year!!!!

Info from this source.

3 comments:

Mary M said...

Gutting.

But we're still better than Oxford ;-)

Miss 376 said...

Hehe, so sorry, but I must disagree. I'm delighted with the result, lol. Look forward to next year

Mary said...

My nephew rows for Virgina Tech. I tried to get my middle son to row for the University of Tennessee, but he discovered rugby instead!