How I have spent my Sunday......

... well it has been a lovely relaxing day. Martha and her Mummy and Daddy have spent the day here after Mass, enjoying a Sunday lunch and tea. Not a traditional roast beef meal but roast ham with a gorgeous lemon sauce and vegetables.
I make the lemon sauce the following way ----

Recipe for lemon sauce.

I mix one tube of low fat creme fraiche with one teaspoon of wholegrain mustard and one teaspoon of caster sugar. To this mixture I add a dash of lemon juice and enough olive oil to make a fairly soft consistency . Unfortunately I don't have a photo as it has all been eaten. Believe me it is delicious served with hot/cold ham and so easy to make.

My visitors left for home around 6pm(nearly Martha's bedtime) and since then hubby, oldest daughter and myself all attended Benediction at church.A fitting end to a Sunday!

How did you spend your Sunday?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays