Teaser Tuesday

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


''Sir William told me that while the Queen may press for an investigation she cannot determine the outcome. The help she gives you stops here.'His voice rasped like a file. ''

page 131 'Heartstone' by C.J.Sansom.

More teasers can be found here.

Comments

Danielle C. said…
This is a historical novel and author I can't recall hearing about before. I had to look them up before commenting, and now I am intrigued. The series seems to have garnered quite a bit of praise. I am putting the first book, Dissolution, on my TBB list. Thank you for yet another interesting reading suggestion, Mog!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday