Teaser Tuesdays

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This teaser isn't my current read as I have just finished it. A review will follow in a couple of days.

'Somehow, over the ten years of my marriage with Thomas Stanley,
my son's cause has become a forlorn hope even to me. But Jasper, far away in Brittany, keeps the faith; there is nothing else he can do. And I keep the faith, for it burns inside me that it should be a Lancaster on the throne of England, and my son is the only Lancaster heir, but for my nephew the Duke of Buckingham, left to us.'

page 231' The Red Queen' by Philippa Gregory.
More teasers here.

Comments

Chotti said…
I haven't been reading Philippa's latest books, well any book after The Boleyn Inheritance, but I hope you enjoyed the book.

Here's my teaser
Violet said…
I haven't read any Philippa Gregory books yet, but I've frequently heard them recommended. Hope you are enjoying The Red Queen! Thanks for sharing a teaser! :)

Violet @ The Eager Readers
Alice Audrey said…
Royalty? And here at first I thought they were talking about some hideous disease.

My teaser is here.
Jenny Q said…
Good teaser! Though I've always stood for the House of York, mself! LOL! Here's my teaser from Here Burns My Candle.
I love Phillippa Gregory! Great teaser. Thanks for visiting.
Ladytink_534 said…
I haven't read her in years. I really need to...
Jennifer said…
I adored this book! Great teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-i-curse-the-river-of-time.html

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday