Booking through Thursday

Here is this week's topic ---

Well, folks, I don’t know about where you are, but right here, it’s HOT.

So … when you think about “hot reading,” what does that make you think of? Beach reading? Steamy romances? Books that take place in hot climates? Or cold ones?


Well if this question had been asked last week I might have been able to agree with the weather but today is miserable . We has a storm last night and the rain is continuing into today.
Anyhow the topic is about books and not weather as such.
The weather doesn't affect my reading a great deal if I am in the middle of a good book the climate does not attribute to the reading experience. However I have been known to dwell on books set in romantic places, eg, Rome or Paris in the middle of Winter as a form of escapism.
More book 'talk' can be found here.

Comments

Gigi Ann said…
I like your answer. Most of the time the weather doesn't affect my reading either, provided it has a good storyline.

Happy Reading.
Kristin said…
I love this questions and seeing everyone's take on it.

Here's my answer.
It is book that matters to me, not the weather!

Here is my "hot" post!
Amanda Moore said…
I can imagine reading in some beautiful European city it would be inspiring and wonderful ambiance so for me that would be Hot!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays