Musing Mondays.

I can't believe a wholw week has passed since my last post. I has been an eventful week ;Christmas preparations and we are replacing our old bathroom suite.So there has been little time for postings. The bathroom is not finished yet so there will be few posts for the next week or so...
Anyhow this is today’s MUSING MONDAYS, a post is about library etiquette…


For the regular library patrons among us: do you have your own idea of what constitutes proper library etiquette? Is there anything you always try to do? Anything you hate when others do?

Well in my local library there are the usual signs regarding noise and mobile phones. These seem to be reasonable to me. The librarians do talk among themselves, but I suppose this is inevitable for work reasons.Mobile phone conversations are discouraged which is good as different conversations all around the library I would find very distracting.
On a personal basis I do try and limit my talking and turn my phone off on entering.
More library 'talk' can be found here.

Comments

Nise' said…
Hope your bathroom is finished soon. I try to remember to turn off my phone too.
caite said…
I usually forget to bring my phone anywhere.

I don't mind a bit of noise, some low talking. But now out of control kids is another matter...
Barbara said…
How nice to have a new bathroom. Soak and enjoy.

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday