Christmas stitching and an early Santa.





The last few weeks have seen me sewing like crazy to finish the wallhanging in the photo. According to the pattern the pieces were patchworked into the background but I'm afraid there wasn't time for that so I appliqued them. It's my first wall quilt and I'm quite pleased with the result.
The next photo shows my grandaughter in the dress I made for Christmas, she has grown so much lately I'm really pleased with the fitting.

What can I say about the last photo ---- Santa certainly came early !!!

Comments

JoAnn said…
Such beautiful stitchery and, of course, a beautiful granddaughter! Merry Christmas!
Barbara said…
Oh! My hasn't she grown quick. What a difference a dearlittle grandchild makes to Christmas too.
Anonymous said…
How adorably beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday