Musing Mondays.

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about reading/blogging during the holidays…


How does your reading (or your blogging) fare in the holiday months? Do you read more or less? Do you have to actively make time to read?


Over Christmas my reading and blogging does take a 'back seat'. These times are usually busy with family and friends, and I feel it would be rude to sit and ignore the conversation. After all the hustle and bustle it's good to sit , relax and read.
More book 'talk' can be found here.

Comments

JoAnn said…
I agree - it's going to be a slow blogging month for me, too.
Linda Jacobs said…
I hear ya! But the reading is sweeter once the holidays are over.
Vintage Reading said…
I tend to read more in the holidays because I'm not at work, but yes, there is less time to compose posts and reflect on reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays