The Sunday Salon

This week I have finished
The Plantagenet Prelude , This is August's book in the Jean Plaidy Reading group,details can be found here. For any Plaidy fans this site is a wealth of information not only the reading group but the whole spectrum of her work is discussed in one way or another.
That book was finished yesterday but on Thursday I received a surprise from the postman. My youngest daughter sent me an audio CD ----
'The Woman in White'
So pleased with this as it's a book I have often wanted to read but it always seemed to be bottom of my tbr list. As this is the audio CD version I can listen as I walk or even sew. Looking forward to starting it.
Hope you all have a good week.

Comments

Lezlie said…
The audio of Woman In White should be wonderful!

Lezlie
Table Talk said…
I love Collins. I'm sure this will be great
Mary (Bookfan) said…
Happy Sunday. There's an award for you on my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays