Musing Mondays




Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is a library habits meme…

This week we have a library meme courtesy of MizB:

Library Habits meme:
1) If you don't frequent your local library, why not?
It seems as though I live there some weeks.

2) If you do visit the library, how often do you go?
Unless I am very busy, once a week

3) Do you have a favorite section that you always head to first, or do you just randomly peruse the shelves?
Peruse the fiction shelves firstly.

4) How many books are you allowed to check out at one time? Do you take advantage of this?
12 and yes I'm often up to my limit.

5) How long are you allowed to have the books checked out?
3 weeks

6) How many times are you allowed to renew your check-outs, if at all?
Unless there is a waiting list for a book I can renew for up to 6 months.

7) What do you love best about your particular library?
Everything

8) What is one thing you wish your library did differently?
Recently they have rearranged the shelves , putting all hardbacks together and all paperbacks together, I prefered it the 'old' way.

9) Do you request your books via an online catalogue, or through the librarian at your branch?
Both

10) Have you ever chosen a book on impulse (from the online catalogue OR the shelves) and had it turn out to be totally amazing? If so, what book was it, and why did you love it?
Can't remember one at the moment.

More thoughts can be found here.

Comments

Susan said…
I don't like the sound of "all hardbacks together and all paperbacks together." It doesn't seem like that would make it easy to find what you're looking for. Here's a link to my answers.
Nise' said…
I can relate to feeling like I live there at times too.

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays