Teaser Tuesdays



Now I know I'm a day late, but better late than never...

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser is taken from a book I am about to start, 'A Health Unto His Majesty' by Jean Plaidy.page 164.

'Catherine was happier during these months than she had been since the days of her honeymoon. At last she was to bear a child; she saw in this child a new and wonderful happiness, a being who would compensate her for all she had suffered through her love for the King.'

More teasers can be found here.

Comments

I read this one but as the omnibus, The Loves of Charles II. It was my first Plaidy and that's where my love for Charles II was born!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday