Teaser Tuesdays


It's Tuesday again, are you willing to be teased?

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here are my lines,

'Laura Bostwick would use it as an opportunity to harangue Anne Marie about the huge mistake she'd made in marrying Robert. Laura had disapproved from the start. Trapped in her own unhappiness, she seemed to take a malevolent pleasure in destroying other people's joy.'

page 93, 'Twenty Wishes' by Debbie Macomber.

That's 3 sentences I know but all three seemed to gel together well.

Check out more teasers
here.

Comments

jlshall said…
Hmmmm. I think Anne Marie needs to get herself away from Laura ASAP. Haven't read any Debbie Macomber, but I've got her on my TBR list. Nice teasers!
Anonymous said…
Being trapped in your own unhappiness if enough to make anyone cranky. Great teaser!
Phyl said…
Oh boy. Have I ever known people like that! Ugh. Excellent teaser!

My own teaser, meanwhile, is at Bookishgal.
Marg said…
I do enjoy these Blossom Street books for a change of pace. I haven't read this one yet thought.
Jenny Girl said…
What a meanie! Never heard of karma I guess.
It's perfectly acceptable to cheat when the occasion calls for it.

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays