Booking through Thursday


Another Thursday, another task --------

“This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.”

Murder Most Royal by Jean Plaidy.
The House of Shadows by Paul Doherty
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Armin
A Rare Benedictine by Ellis Peters
Myself My Enemy by Jean Plaidy
Revelation by C.J.Sansom
Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir.
Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
Shivering Sands by Victoria Holt
Little Women by Louise M. Alcott.
The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel.

Here are my 15,
These are in any order and I'm sure there are more I have included.

Check out more books
here.

Comments

Vasilly said…
I see Jane Eyre and Little Women on a lot of lists. It's funny to see how many of us still think about the same books.
Lezlie said…
I've been meaning to read Far From the Maddening Crowd forever. Some day!!

Lezlie
Jess said…
Jane Eyre is getting a lot of blogger love today. Great list!
Shari said…
Hi Zetor, thanks for visiting my blog! Bleak House is a little hard to get into. I have read it a number of times though, and love it. It is worth the effort. I like Louisa May Alcott as well. BTW the "real' Mog is gorgeous!
3m said…
I LOVE Jane Eyre, and I can't believe I left it off my list.

http://1morechapter.com/2009/06/04/btt-sticky/
JoAnn said…
I loved Rebecca, too, and will be reading The Enchanted April soon.
Anonymous said…
Great list! Jane Eyre would be on my list too.
I loved Far From the Madding Crowd. However, I wrote Mayor of Casterbridge!

Stuck forever and ever!
Anonymous said…
I have Jane Eyre on my list but mostly the rest are new to me except Little Women.
Great list! I have Rebecca and Jane Eyre waiting for me on my bookshelf.

Enjoy your weekend :)
Anonymous said…
What a great list of books. I have read several of them but now I have more to add to my list of must reads. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays