Teaser Tuesdays.


Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here are this week's lines, --------

'Nevertheless, I was , I am, a wife - you see, do you, that it is impossible for me to believe that for twenty years I was a harlot? Now the truth is , I have brought England little good, but I would be loath to bring her any harm.'
Spoken by Katherine of Aragon.
Taken from 'Wolf Hall' by Hilary Mantel, page 453.
More teasers can be found
here.

Comments

Beth F said…
Good teaser. That sounds like a good book for me.
Jennifer Taylor said…
I don't have a book on me at the moment or I'd play. Excellent idea.
I really liked this. She sounds like a very interesting character.

Here is my post
Anonymous said…
I think that happens a lot! Great teaaser.
Margot said…
Katherine sounds like an interesting person and this sounds like a good book. This must be the big chunkster you were talking about. Good teaser.
Jo-Jo said…
Great teaser...sounds like a book that I would enjoy. My teaser is here.
Lisa said…
That really makes me curious - an excellent teaser! Is she talking about an annullment?

My teaser is here.
It sounds like a great book! I had to look it up at Amazon to read a bit more about it(I noticed that it's not available until October).
Margaret said…
I'll have to get this book sometime! The Tudors and the Stewarts are my favourite periods in British history - but maybe that's because I know more about those times than others. Currently I'm reading more "modern" history.
Jenny Girl said…
Ah Katherine...what a strong woman.

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays