Calling all historical fiction lovers...


Over on Royal Intrigue there is the start a monthly reading group, which will discuss the novels of Jean Plaidy. She has written many books and after reading quite a few I can honestly say that she weaves a great story around well researched facts.
The book for April is 'The King's Confidante', a re- release , it was initially penned under the title of 'St. Thomas' Eve'. Pop on over to Royal Intrigue and check it all out. Good books are just waiting to be read.

Comments

BurtonReview said…
Oh man I need to get this read!!! It's been sitting patiently on my shelf along with 40 other Plaidy's...
Anonymous said…
Oh this looks like it would be a good book. I will have to add it to my ever growing list :>) Zetor many blessing to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful Easter ♥
ctabuk said…
May I invite you to my weblog - no I don't want you to feel spammed - but I'm always on the lookout for more books to feature. And it is top on Google for New Historical Fiction books.
www.newhistoricalfictionbooks.co.uk

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays