Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Calling all historical fiction lovers...


Over on Royal Intrigue there is the start a monthly reading group, which will discuss the novels of Jean Plaidy. She has written many books and after reading quite a few I can honestly say that she weaves a great story around well researched facts.
The book for April is 'The King's Confidante', a re- release , it was initially penned under the title of 'St. Thomas' Eve'. Pop on over to Royal Intrigue and check it all out. Good books are just waiting to be read.

3 comments:

Marie Burton said...

Oh man I need to get this read!!! It's been sitting patiently on my shelf along with 40 other Plaidy's...

Charli and me said...

Oh this looks like it would be a good book. I will have to add it to my ever growing list :>) Zetor many blessing to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful Easter ♥

ctabuk said...

May I invite you to my weblog - no I don't want you to feel spammed - but I'm always on the lookout for more books to feature. And it is top on Google for New Historical Fiction books.
www.newhistoricalfictionbooks.co.uk