Teaser Tuesday.


Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teasers:

'Signs of the once placid domestic life of the city- a bit of knitting, an intact chair, a Christmas wreath, a fan of papers --- were strewn over the streets. Innes hope the girl beside him would not retain the images now forming on her retina.'

from 'A Wedding in December' by Anita Shreve, page 175.
More teasers can be found
here.

Comments

Carrie K. said…
I read Testimony earlier this year, and will definitely be reading more Shreve - she's very good.
Mary (Bookfan) said…
Good teaser. I'll watch for a review! I've read a few by Shreve.
Anonymous said…
Great teaser! I love Anita Shreve. I'll have to add this one to my list!
Anonymous said…
Great choice of teaser. I'll be interested to know what you think of the book.
jlshall said…
Wonderful teaser! I really want to read this book. I haven't read any Anita Shreve, but I've got several of her books on my TBR list for this year, including Testimony - although that one got sort of mixed reviews.
That is a really descriptive teaser. It helps picture of the scene they are in and wondering what is going on (for those of us not reading the book).
Jenny Girl said…
It is very descriptive. Is that me knitting?

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays