Award.


Jenny has given me this lovely award.Thankyou Jenny, that is very kind.

Here are the rules to spread the sisterhood spirit:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

So here are my nominations -----
Jane Teresa
Mary
Random jottings of an opera and book lover.
Loopy Lou's blog
Ginnie's crossstitch.
Amy's passages to the past.Barbara's english garden.
Margaret at Books Please.
Dovegreyreader.
Susan at You can't have too many books.
Sassy , as the windmill turns...

I could have added a lot more to the list . So apologies for those not included, 10 is not many for a Sisterhood award.

Comments

Susan said…
thank you! thank you, zetor. I am honoured.
Mary (Bookfan) said…
Congratulations! And thank you for passing this award on to me. That means a lot. I so enjoy your blog!

Mary
Jane said…
Thank you Zetor, it's much appreciated
Thank you so much zetor! I just love these awards and this one is just so cute! Much appreciated!
Anonymous said…
Thank you very much. I do appreciate it.
Barbara said…
Interesting to read all the above book reviews. Have heard of none of them.

It seems I need to thank you for this very kind and much appreciated award. I seem to have missed it along the way. Not one I have come across before.
zetor said…
Don't worry Barbara, I thought you must still be busy decorating, hope it has all gone well.

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays