Musing Mondays



This week the discussion is the following ---------
n the Go (Dec 15)

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about reading on the go…




I always like to have a book with me at all times – call it a nerdy grown-up security blanket – and rarely do I leave the house without slipping one into my bag (even if I KNOW I’m not going to have a chance to read it). Do you take a book with you? Do you take whatever book you’re currently reading, or do you have a special on-the-go book? And do you have a preference for a these types of book (paperback, hardback; short stories; poetry etc)?


My answer ----------- I often have a book in my bag, today for example waiting for my Blood Pressure appointment with my G.P. I sat and read in the waiting room. In the dentist's waiting room is the same . The book I read is usually my current read. As my handbag is fairly large , a paperback or hardback will fit. I do like to read when a passenger in a car but this often gives me a headache so I only read in short bursts when travelling.

More discussions can be read
here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday