Booking through Thursday

This is this weeks discussion.

1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?

(I’m guessing #1 is an easy question for everyone?)

2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?


Answers are
1. No.
2. I would read all the books on my TBR pile , I have mysteries, historical fiction novels waiting to be picked up.
I do succumb to the odd magazine , but these are mostly sewing and cookery mags, To be able to sit quietly and read any book /magazine is comfort reading to me.
More discussions can be found
here.

Comments

Book Lover Lisa said…
Good point. I agree, to be able to sit undisturbed is comfort reading, no matter what i happen to be reading.
SmilingSally said…
No one has enough reading time, and we all could use more to read what we like. Happy BTT!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday