Booking through Thursday

This is the discussion for today,

Today is Thanksgiving here in the U.S.

Now, you may have noticed that the global economy isn’t exactly doing well. There’s war. Starvation. All sorts of bad, scary things going on.

So–just for today–how about sharing 7 things that you’re thankful for?

This can be about books, sure–authors you appreciate, books you love, an ode to your public library–but also, how about other things, too? Because in times like these, with bills piling up and disaster seemingly lurking around every corner, it’s more important than ever to stop and take stock of the things we’re grateful for. Family. Friends. Good health (I hope). Coffee and tea. Turkey. Sunshine. Wagging tails. Curling up with a good book.

So, how about it? Spread a little positive thinking and tell the world what there is to be thankful for.

I have much to be thankful for including,
1. My husband.
2. My children.
3. To have good health.
4. The love of good parents.
5. My church and wonderful priest.
6. A warm and secure home in beautiful countryside.
7. I have enough money for my needs.

Comments

Lezlie said…
Have a great day!!
Lezlie
SmilingSally said…
Happy Booking Through Thursday. Happy Thanksgiving! Please come see my list. http://bookcritiques.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday