A Stitcher's Paradise...




Yes that's where I have been today. It was the Needlecraft and Northern Quilt Show in Harrogate, and I had a wonderful day.There was so much to see , charts, kits, books , fabric. Everything for the stitcher and some of the quilts on display were marvellous. Really inspiring. As you can see from the goodies on the table I spent one or two pennies, but it was worth it.They'll keep me busy for a while, now I must finish two cat pics for my daughter so I can start some of my new kits. The 'horse' material is going to be a cushion cover for my daughter, I will quilt parts of it if she'll give me the time, lol!The fat quarters at the bottom are to start a quilt for my youngest daughter, this will be quite a challenge but I'm going to try. There are charts(LHN needlebook), Sunbonnet Sue designs(which I love!), a kit -Rowandean(a picture in a picture, KWIM) and a patchwork pincushion. So lots of different styles to keep me busy through the Winter. A great day,all in all and guess what no rain, it started just as we left!

Comments

Ginnie said…
The show looks great and you have bought some lovely stuff.
sewkalico said…
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I was sorry not to go to the show, but hopefully next year again. Sounds like you had a great day - with lots of lovely shopping!!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday