Tagging.

I've been tagged by Charli and me.
These are the 5 questions,
1.What were you doing 5 years ago ?
Well I was still working on the farm, but also my youngest daughter was still at school so the school run on the timetable. Life was very hectic with out of school activities, piano lessons and driving lessons for her.

2. What 5 things on your to-do list today?
Actually it's evening here so most are done. So here are the things I've done today. Firstly bring sheep nearer the farm house and prepare them for market.Paid bills and did a big shop. Washed floors.Made lunch. It's my husband's birthday tomorrow so I'm in the middle of making a trifle ,already made a cheesecake.

3. What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
CHOCOLATE(it's a snack in my book, maybe not a healthy one but a snack lol!)
Crisps.
Ryvita.
Bananas.
Salted peanuts.
That's an appalling list lol!

4.What 5 thinks would you do if you were a billionaire?
Give lots of money to my church for new floor and any other repairs.
Build a state of the art hospital in my town so people didn't have to travel so far.
Reopen my daughter's wonderful school which closed due to lack of money.
Improve the conditions in which patients in India are nursed, in particular the Missionaries of Charity(Mother Teresa's order).
Help the homeless in any way, good shelter and care.

5. What 5 jobs have you done?
Wife.
Mother.
Nurse.
Midwife.
Dispensary assistant.
I think the first 2 are the most important.

The 5 people I am tagging are -----
Books and Border Collies.
Ramblings from an English garden.
Barbara
Stitching in Atlanta.
Loopy Lou.

Comments

Jane said…
Oooh, thank you. This is the first time I have been tagged. Thank you for your visit
Scrappy Raven said…
Found your blog through miss 376's craft blog. Love your site. I'm a bit of a Bronte lover as well.
Barbara said…
You have posted lots since my last visit, so I have caught up. Not easy when one has been away from the computer for over a week. I also see you are from Co. Durham. Interesting, my husband is from Gateshead.
I will take up your tag as soon as I am able. Enjoyed reading yours.
Think you must be the first farming b logger I have met.
Having done quite a number of meme's plus 100 things about me and writing my life story I don't think there is mush left to say but will see.
Anonymous said…
I just did this one today. Thanks for thinking of me!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays