The Sunday Salon.

Another week gone by. Today is raining and quite cold so I'm going to make some meringues to have with cream for tea. It's the Wimbledon finals today so we'll have a tv. tea and watch some good tennis. It should be strawberries and champagne but never mind!
On the reading front I have finished 'Rebecca' , you can read my review here.
So now the decision has to be made what to read next from my long list.
I've narrowed it down to two books, 'The Secret Cardinal', by Tom Grace or 'The Lady Chapel' by Candace Robb. I have read another of Candace Robb's books in 'The Apothecary Rose' which I thoroughly enjoyed. Anyhow later today I'll look at them both and decide. Hope you all have a good week.

Comments

Jane said…
I'm torn today, British Grand Prix and tennis! And an easy piece of knitting to do while I wtch both. Enjoy your weekend
Anonymous said…
No need to be torn any longer. It doesn't look as though the tennis is going to get started before the Grand Prix finishes. If there's anyone left out there to finish!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday