A Blogging award.
Lezlie has kindly nominated me for this award.I'm very surprised as I really think my blog is pretty 'run of the mill' compared to some. Thankyou Lezlie.
The recipients of the blog are asked to do the following
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (She is on my blogroll...She's that good!)
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog.
So here goes,
As readers will have noticed I've started stitching again. Allie's blog is a real inspiration. Take a look.
2.Honey Bees. Melissa's blog is pure art, her embroidery in all forms is wonderful.
3.Adrienne Adrienne's blog is a good mix of the natural world and the spiritual world. Very uplifting.
4.Contemplating my needle and thread. As the title suggests this blogger is aa artist with the needle. Susimac's blog is full of wonderful ideas.
5. Quill cottage over here Miss Sandy creates a very interesting blog. Her recent theme was the life of Laura Ingalls Wilder. Do check it out.
6.Books please. On this blog Margaret, who is an avid reader as her title suggests also describes places of interest.
7.HE KNOWS MY NAME.I have recently found this blog and I am loving every word. Unfortunately I don't know the lady's name but the words she writes are a great inspiration.
I thank all these bloggers and others for giving me such inspiration and entertainment. Once again 'Thankyou Lezlie'.