Weekly Geeks

This is the weekly geeks task this week.
This week is Discover New Blogs Week!

1. Look through the list of blogs on the Mr Linky below and see if you can find five that are new to you. If you can’t, find as many new blogs as possible and then some you don’t read super regularly.

2. Visit those new blogs. A comment would be nice; people like comments.

3. When you’re ready, at some point by Friday if you want to be included in the blurbs next week, write a post in your blog featuring those new blogs you visited.

4. Don’t forget to come back here and leave a link to your post, so that I can get it into the blurbs!

I hope this will be a fun way for us to get to know our fellow participants.

Here are my new bloggers ------


Chris

On Chris' blog there is an excellent review of 'Daphne' by Justine Picardie. A book I am determined to read . She also has some photos of cute cats.

Samantha

Here on Samantha's blog she's joining me in the mini Bronte challenge.

Somer

Somer puts up a monthly book summary, which sounds lke a good idea.

Laura

Laura appears to be a fan of historical fiction which is my favourite genre.

Suzy

Has a post about sewing which is one of my hobbies. I'm going to take a closer look at the site she mentions.

Weekly Geeks

Comments

Laura said…
Thanks for stopping by! It's always great to find others with similar interests!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays