The Sunday Salon.


This week reading has been a struggle.I started My Heart is my Own last weekend, here is my post from then. I feel stuck with it. I'm so used to reading historical fiction that this book(a biography) is becoming a real challenge. I've felt like giving up a few times during the week.A book without dialogue seems so dry. I know I will regret it if I give in so I'll give it a few more days.
In the book Mary, Queen of Scots has just married the Dauphin after spending a good many years in the French court.I am such a wimp I know, but it probably will go to the back of the bookcase.

Comments

The Bookworm said…
I know how you feel, if I get disintereted with a book, I reluctantly put it away.


http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Maybe it just isn't the right time for this book. Why not put it to one side 'just for the moment' and then come back to it in a couple of weeks. You might then find that you can take it up and really enjoy it.

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays

Booking through Thursday