Spring Reading Challenge

I'm going to sign up to Katrina's Spring Reading Challenge on the following site, http://callapidderdays.blogspot.com/2008/03/spring-reading-thing-2008-book-reviews.html

It seems like a good idea. It began on March 20th and finishes in June. The idea being that you choose books that you've maybe partly read or not got round to starting and you polish them off before June.



The website gives more details.

I know I'm a little late in signing up but better late than never.



So here is my list,
My Heart is my Own. John Guy. Not read.
The Memory Keeper's Daughter. Kim Edwards. Review here.
The Revolt of the Eaglets. Jean Plaidy.Read review here.
Revelation . C.J.Sansom(published 4th April). Read review here.
The Thirteenth Tale. Diane Setterfield. Read. The review is here, http://zetor-mogsblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/book-review.html

I've only read C.J. Sansom and Jean Plaidy books before . So new territory awaits.
The Sansom book is on order from the local library. I love his books , Matthew Shardlake is a lawyer in Tudor times , his task is usually to solve some horrendous murder.!

Anyhow have a look at Katrina's site and join me and quite a few other people who have signed up to the challenge.

Comments

Robin M said…
The Thirteenth Tale is an excellent book. Not a book I would normally read but discovered it through Mental Multivitamin. Very well done and will keep you engaged.

Happy Reading

Robin of mytwoblessings
zetor said…
Thanks for that post Robin.
Happy Reading.
Hope you have a good Homeschooling Week!

Popular posts from this blog

Amy's Quilt Festival.

Teaser Tuesdays